Bed sculpture- Texturing

After achieving the bark, I looked at other materials which fitted the style, and created the bed base, as well as adding rings to the ends of every pole. This was very time consuming, but worthwhile. I also added a cotton to the mattress as a bedsheet, and created my own stitching alpha to add stitches along all the corners.

I attempted to export the object at 2K to sketchfab, and this occurred…

Screenshot 2017-12-07 13.13.19

I could not figure this out, so I began to attempt to export all of my textures to my PC, then upload them as a .zip to Sketchfab. When I tried to upload, they expressed errors, in which I noticed the names of my materials did not match the names of the UVs on the .obj file. I tried to re-name the lamberts in substance back to the original names of the .obj, which was unsuccessful at first, but once I had attempted this again with the correct names for the correct files, it worked as a normal sketchfab export.

Screenshot 2017-12-07 13.14.49

I uploaded to sketchfab at 4K, which takes a long time to load and is very slow. It did make me realise that my normal detail is too strong on the trunks though, as can be seen here.